No-Bake Vegan Beauty Balls
I love turning to foods that can nourish our beauty from the inside-out. These nutritious beauty balls are perfect for that 4 pm energy crash or a beauty-boosting snack. Plus they legit taste like heaven. They are completely sugar free, full of good fats, protein and collagen boosting Pearl. Pearl powder is the star ingredient in these balls. Pearl is said to promote natural collagen production in the body. This leads to quicker cell turnover and therefore being great for anti-aging and getting rid of any scars or dark spots on the skin. Pearl also contains a concentrated source of the most bio-available form of calcium and 8 essential amino acids.
I love making theses no bake beauty balls! They are ready in minutes, they store great in the fridge/freezer, and are the perfect snack to satisfy that sweet craving. I hope you enjoy making these as much as I do.
1/2 cup organic natural, unsalted crunchy almond butter
½ cup almond flour
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Pearl powder
1/2 teaspoon Ceylon Cinnamon
2 pinches of Himalayan sea salt
1 Tbsp your choice of sweetener, I use Lakanto. You could use honey, maple syrup, stevia powder or liquid stevia drops to taste.
1. Place all the above mentioned ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon. It should form into a cookie dough consistency.
2. Lay down some parchment paper on a plate, and scoop out the mix into portions that you will eventually roll into balls.
3. Place in the freezer for roughly 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll into balls.
4. Once firm, remove them from the freezer, roll into balls, and then place back in the freezer to continue hardening.
5. Place on a plate and top with sliced almonds. If you’re Extra like myself sprinkle edible flowers.